Friuli-Venezia Giulia - Ports / Marine
On this page we present a selection of Italian tourist port facilities, from which you can directly access the details page.
Select a province, you get a list of marinas and marinas present in its territory.
Wind and sea: a powerful combination
Where the bora blows 130 km of coastline for marine 24, 15 100mila berths and nautical events of the year.
From the mouth of the Tagliamento to the marina of Porto San Rocco Muggia, going from the long sandy beaches and beautiful lagoons of Grado and Lignano to the Gulf of Trieste, which offers one of the most beautiful stretches of rocky coast on the Adriatic, Friuli Venezia Giulia extends along well 130 km of coastline.
If the desire is, however, to take off, the marina and over 24 20 accommodation including sailing societies, docks and harbors present in the region are an ideal starting point for any type of boat that is at its disposal a number of berths among the largest in the Mediterranean.
Friuli Venezia Giulia is the ideal destination for lovers of the sea.
Tourists or sailors, from the beginner to the expert, on their arrival in the region are a real "system" ready to offer the highest standards of quality.
For boating, Friuli Venezia Giulia has, in fact, 15.000 berths, facilities and fully equipped moorings for boats of all sizes and specialized sites.
A network of companies and artisans who are dedicated to building and assistance to all types of vessels, from large cruisers to high-performance hulls and small boats, provide proper assistance to people interested in who want to venture seas frequented by the most important international skipper.
Throughout the year, also in the region are followed over 100 major sailing events.
Some of the unmissable events:
- International Week Three Gulfs - Sailing Events and entertainment that take place in Muggia and in the Gulfs of Izola and Portoroz in Slovenia.
As part of the event takes place, moreover, Muggia Muggia-Portoroz-regatta "without borders" between Italy and Slovenia.
- Barcolana - Autumn Cup - the second Sunday in October, the Gulf of Trieste became the theater of the greatest race in the world by number of participants.
A show that fills the gulf with 2.000 boats of all sizes, from tech hulls to smaller sails.
- Nautilia - Shows Boating Charity - The exhibition of marine vessels used which takes place in Aprilia Marittima Latisana the end of October.
The boats are in dry, this is the winning feature of this showcase flea involving more than 15.000 visitors and dozens of national and international brokers.
- Graisana - Two events in one: on the one hand, the traditional regatta, on the other to the appointment with yachting.
All enriched by a rich program of cultural and gastronomic.
- Barcamania - an event dedicated to recreational boating that takes place in Lignano Pineta in March.
The Italian text is edited by:
Tourism Agency of Friuli Venezia Giulia
PORTI TURISTICI, MARINE IN FRIULI-VENEZIA GIULIA
0 results found
Filter by province:
Select a province to obtain a list of Marinas, Marine in its territory.