Friuli-Venezia Giulia - Italy: parks, reserves and natural oases
It protected natural areas, also commonly called natural oasis, with function of maintaining the environmental balance of a given place, increasing its biodiversity.
On this page we present a list of Protected Areas (Regional and National Parks, Nature Reserves, WWF, Marine Protected Areas, etc.) belonging to the territory of the Italian republic.
In the first part you will find the list of entries in the database, we present some info accompanied by preview. For a list, select a region from the menu.
On this page we present a list of "Protected Natural Areas" concerning the Italian regions, of which we present some info accompanied by preview.
16.000 hectare lagoon, 3 13 parks and nature reserves make up a pristine world.
Friuli Venezia Giulia is an authentic experience of immersion in a pristine and protected place.
Not one, but many places where time seems to stand still: parks, lagoons, nature reserves, mountains where silence reigns supreme.
For those who want to experience nature in 360 ° Friuli Venezia Giulia it is the right place.
Among the Friuli Dolomites, recently became part of the Unesco World Natural Heritage, and the Julian Alps and Carnic towering peaks perfect, including creep drawn from the green valleys.
natural border of the region, the Alpine chains preserve pearls of rare beauty.
How Sauris, one of the gastronomic excellence of Friuli symbols, or the Valley of Resia, in an uncontaminated environment where the language and traditions of an ancient Slavic people are perpetuated by the seventh century.
Or the Tarvisio, melting point of three natural and cultural borders, including startling summits that climbers from all over Europe.
From the mountains to the sea to discover the lagoon of Grado and Marano, beautiful landscape rich in biodiversity, which stretches between sea and land on an area of 16 thousand hectares and where you can still find the huts: simple shelters once used by the fishermen of lagoon.
For those who love nature in all its forms, the Friuli Venezia Giulia region offers three natural parks, as well as twenty types of habitats and nature reserves 13.
The rapids of a stream to the unhurried thrill of a climb, here the emotions are always home.
In Friuli Venezia Giulia nature and sport are an inseparable pair.
For those who can not sit still the possibilities are different: rock, trekking, mountaineering, paragliding, gliding, mountain biking, horseback riding.
Are many, in fact, structures with stables and from which you can leave for horseback riding along itineraries designed to discover the most charming places of the region, riding his own horse.
For fans of the two wheels TurismoFVG offers a rich carnet of itineraries, both by road to both the mountain bike.
With the FVG Card, also summer and winter guided tours are free.
Always with the target card you can travel on maritime transport in Grado and Lignano with a discount of 30%.
- Fusine Lakes, superb expanses of water set in the kingdom of deer, roe deer, lynx and bears
- The Tarvisio area, where you can combine local cuisine, extreme sports and nail-biting excursions
- Carnia, an enchanted area of pastures, woods and ancient crafts
- The sandbanks, peculiar tongues of sand emerging from the lagoons of Grado and Marano
- The Miramare Marine Reserve, the oldest in Italy, to explore with guided dives
- Barcis Lake and the Campanile di Val Montanaja, symbol of mountaineering.
Sport and discovery in a nutshell
- Bike on bike paths which are integrated throughout the region
- A trekking tour of the Alpine shepherds' huts connected by trails of varying difficulty
- Birdwatching in the lagoons of Grado and Marano, where, among huts and protected oasis, opens a world of 320 different species at certain times of reach 100 thousand copies
- Tarzaning or treeclimbing, an adventure possible in various regional locations, routes through the trees between walkways, rope bridges, lianas and pulleys
- Valcellina is the realm of more unusual sports.
In Claut, in addition to the skating and curling rink, it is the Ice-park, ice tower climbing.
The district also offers snowshoeing
- The Ippovie Valley Cormor, 30 kilometers of dirt tracks across the country.
The Italian text is edited by:
Tourism Agency of Friuli Venezia Giulia
per il tuo giro turistico in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
Found 1 Parks, reserves and natural oases
Municipalities involved Province of Pordenone: Andreis, Cimolais, Claut, Erto and Casso, Frisanco, Tramonti di Sopra Povincia of Udine: Ovens of ...