Photo Gallery (1)
Salento - Region: Puglia - Italy
|number Population||: 94.989 (01-01-2017 - Istat)|
|asl||: 49 mt.|
|Sq km area.||: 238,40|
|name of the inhabitants||: Lecce|
- Mayor Lecce and city administration
- Registry office - Technical Office - Cadastre IMU TASI
- City Council - Data elections
|VAT number||: 00153390752|
|Postal Code||: 73100|
|Istat code||: 075035|
|Cadastral code||: E506|
City Hall Address
Via Rubichi, 16
+39 0832 682111
Email PEC: email@example.com
Institutional website - http://www.comune.lecce.it
GPS / Geographic coordinates of Lecce
Seismic and climatic classification
• Seismic classification updated in March 2015. (Source: Civil protection)
• "Climate zones" and "day grades" by: Table A attached to the DPR 412 / 93 updated at 31 October 2009. (Source: Authorities for electricity gas and water system)
City of Lecce (Puglia - Italy)
Lecce 94.989 is a common coastal inhabitants, located 49 meters above sea level in the homonymous province, its territory covers an area of 238,40 sq km.
Lecce, the capital of the old province of Terra d'Otranto, the "Florence of the South", the birthplace of the Baroque, university, rich in churches and cathedrals.
Impressive is Santa Croce, maximum expression of the Baroque, the charming Piazza del Duomo, the Anfi Theatre and the Roman Theatre, the Provincial Museum, fine restaurants and trattorias.
The bustling city center, with the alternation of many nightclubs with typical shops and handicraft workshops, paper mache, local stone and wrought iron.
villages and localities of the City of Lecce
Frigole, San Ligorio, Villa Convento
The City of Lecce It is part of:
IAT LecceInformation office - tourist reception
via Vittorio Emanuele, 24
Tel. 0832 248092