Lignano Sabbiadoro (UD)
|number Population||: 6.966 (01-01-2017 - Istat)|
|asl||: 2 mt.|
|Sq km area.||: 16,20|
|name of the inhabitants||: Lignano|
Municipal offices / Town hall:
- Mayor Lignano Sabbiadoro and city administration
- Registry office - Technical Office - Cadastre IMU TASI
- City Council - Data elections
|Tax code||: 83000710307|
|Postal Code||: 33054|
|Istat code||: 030049|
|Cadastral code||: E584|
City Hall Address
Viale Europa, 26
+39 0431 409141
+39 0431 73288
Email PEC: email@example.com
Institutional website - http://www.comune.lignano-sabbiadoro.ud.it
Map / How to get there:
GPS / Geographic coordinates of Lignano Sabbiadoro
Seismic and climatic classification
• Seismic classification updated in March 2015. (Source: Civil protection)
• "Climate zones" and "day grades" by: Table A attached to the DPR 412 / 93 updated at 31 October 2009. (Source: Authorities for electricity gas and water system)
City of Lignano Sabbiadoro (Province of Udine - Italy)
Lignano Sabbiadoro is a coastal town of 6.966 inhabitants, located 2 meters above sea level in the Province of Udine, its territory covers an area of 16,20 sq km.
Lowered into a habitat exceptionally intact that characterizes the entire area, it is a pleasant seaside resort, undoubtedly the most popular of the Upper Adriatic.
Lying alongside the green peninsula that borders the lagoon Marono towards the island of St. Andrew, Lignano is made - north / south - from the nuclei Sabbiadoro, Pineta and Riviera, stretching along 8 km of fine golden sand .
The Lignano Riviera area stretches all the way to the mouth of the River Tagliamento.
The resort is equipped with all amenities to make your holiday enjoyable: peace for those who aspire to rest and worldly life for those seeking entertainment.